Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting Back on Track…Yet AGAIN

It seem I keep saying i need to get back on track every few months, so i need to really stick to it so i don't have so many repetitive posts lol.

Even with surgery I’ve slacked off big time because now I’m able to eat a bit more and tolerate bad foods. My brother's wedding is in less than 3 weeks and I have a dress that fits, but will fit much nicer if I lose at least 10 lbs...I’ve already bought the stuff I need to kick start my weight loss back into gear I’m going to begin consuming these items on Feb 22nd (day after my birthday ;o)) I signed up with this group at work who will be participating in the San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon in November of this year, Suzi joined as well not sure if we'll do the relay (our half would be 5 miles) or do the whole half marathon (13.1 miles) most likely the relay is more realistic. I went walking with Kris Saturday to get a starting point, we walked 4 miles in an hour and 40 minutes and to meet the time requirements for the relay I’ll need to get that down to at least 3 miles per hour to be fair to our relay partner’s lol. So I haven’t been back walking since Saturday, i was in pain on Sunday, so sore since I hadn’t really exercised since maybe November...but I’m feeling much better. I think I’m going to go walking tomorrow after Suzi, Luci and i go see Wicked (wish you could be here with us Mely) for sure Kris and I will be walking the 4 miles again this Saturday and Sunday. After I do my 2 weeks kick off diet I’m going to go back to eating what I’m supposed to be eating, high protein low carb, pretty much avoiding pasta and starchy foods, if I have grains they have to be whole or multi grains, and avoid sweets at all costs. I’m also going to cut down on the caffeine big time, I’ve become quite the coffee drinker and soda, granted they're diet but still not good and I’ve MAJORLY slacked off on the water intake and vitamins, I’m still good about my multi but horrid with the Calcium, magnesium and D.

we aren't quite ready for a baby yet, I say I want one now but when i really think about it i'm still too selfish, granted if i did get prego I wouldn’t be devastated lol but i want to be as healthy as possible before we go there...so let’s hope this working out and eating right will be great prep for baby making season whenever that is LOL
Here are some photos

flashback to Oct 2009, 347 lbs, about 110 lbs ago, i'm now hovering around 237

No comments:

Post a Comment